About Us

History

Since foundation of the predecessor of our company, Masuno Machinery Works in April 1913, we have designed and produced machines for cement plants, including crushers, mills, and rotary kilns. After that, industrial machines for other areas, such as the steel, chemical, and ceramic industries, were added to the production line, and we have conducted business operation as a consistent designer and manufacturer of machine equipment, having considerable reputation with many users.

Our products delivered on a principal Quality Products for the Betterment of Society play an important role in various places in Japan and in the world as well and contribute to development of industries.

1913 The founder Kiyoka Masuno started business in Minamisenju in Tokyo Prefecture.
1915 Newly established Headquarter Factory in the location of the current head office (Arakawa-ku Tokyo).
1939 Additionally established Adachi Factory in Adachi-ku Tokyo.
1940 Established Masuno Seisakusho Ltd. with capital of 1.7 million yen.
1954 Increased capital to 4.5 million yen.
1958 Kyoji Masuno became the second president.
1959 Increased capital to 10 million yen.
1960 Increased capital to 30 million yen.
1963 Increased capital to 50 million yen.
1973 Completed construction of the head office building.
1974 Koshiro Masuno became the third president.
1975 Moved Adachi Factory to newly established Ishioka Factory.
1985 Moved Headquarter Factory to Ishioka Factory.
1986 Completed construction of the new head office building.
1991 Increased capital to 100 million yen.
1997 Shigeru Masuno became the fourth president.
2013 100th anniversary of foundation