RecyclingVolume reductionCrushingCoarse crush
SINGLE TOGGLE JAW CRUSHER
SINGLE TOGGLE JAW CRUSHER1
Instantaneous crush by compression and friction forces
Single Toggle Jaw Crusher is widely used as a primary or secondary crusher. The material is instantaneously crushed by compression and friction forces.
The structure has the fixed jaw mounted to the body frame and the moving jaw attached to the swing lever and supported by the toggle. The material fed to the crushing chamber receives instantaneous compression and friction forces applied by the moving jaw that makes composite motion in horizontal and vertical directions for crushing. The movement near the discharge port consists of minute open/close motion and great parallel motion.
- Simple, tough structure for efficient crushing
- A large size-reduction ratio can be specified.
- The product particle size can be adjusted by replacing the back liner.
- In case of catching an iron block in the crushing chamber, the toggle plate is broken to prevent damage to other key parts on the body.
- The jaw plates can be replaced easily and turned upside down horizontally symmetrically for reuse when worn.
- Product of uniform size
- Processing mineral ore, coal, limestone, nitrolime, asbestos, rock salt, mica and other materials
- Rare metals, catalysts, etc.
- Molten slag, incineration ash block, etc.
- Glass cullet and other waste materials
Use the link below to contact us for detailed documents about Single Toggle Jaw Crusher to process glass cullet and other waste materials.
Provide following information to make us offer detailed suggestion.
Material to process
Ingredients, apparent specific gravity, water content, adhesiveness, abrasiveness and temperature
Mean and maximum particle sizes and particle size distribution
Desired particle size after crushing
Amount to process or produce per hour and operating hours per day
Voltage and frequency
Flow sheet of the previous and following processes